Monday, August 3, 2009

ZIPPY WAIKATO...

Tis will be my blog of my MAN'S BEST FREN... My puggie... Bought tis puggie before CNY 09'... It's a male with 'KUKUJIAU' but no 'CHUNDOI'... Haiz... His MKA registered name was ZIPPY WAIKATO, but of cos I wont named him tat lar... I named him 'SAI LOW', stands for lil' brother... Bcos I used to have 2 puggies and 1 of them was staying in Kampar with my parents cos she's very noisy till I got complained by neighbour... Luckily my parent pampered tat hybrid puggie very much...

SAI LOW's characters are :-
1) cute as it was
2) timid as a chicken
3) chubby baby
4) innocent as a virgin
5) smart in begging for food
6) hungry all the time
7) kinda handicap in funny way
8) eagerness to make love
9) pee in a mandom style
10) make me happy owiz...

Below are some of his pic...
Tis is his 1st pic... Took it wen bought it... Can u see his STUPIAK eyes?

Tis is his sexiest pic of all... Yeah sexy babe... Slurp...

Tis is d time wen he grow up and wanting to be AH LONG... I'm dealing with him... SOHAI...

How can I dun pamper him? So 7 cute...


U see tis SOHAI... Pretending he was DEAD...

* Love him*

3 comments: