Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bday Bash at Apartment Suria KIP...

Today, 15th August 2009... I'm having a bday party at my home, inviting few of my frens (Louis Koo, Mr. & Mrs. Jarod, Lilian Too, Sandra Ng, my bro and my GF) ... For those I din invite can come over too with gift, if no gift den ur not invited (just gimme a call)... Late comers can help to clean up after our meal (wash dishes, sweep & mop floor, wipe table and wash bathroom also)...

So the menu for the party:-

Appetizer...
"Chilled PLAIN FLAVOUR jellies"

Main course...
"Curry SWINEFLU pork balls"
"Fried bihun with OIL and SALT only"
"Fried LEFTOVER nuggets and fries"
"Fried chicken wings BONES"

Desserts...
"EXPIRED cake"

Refreshment...
"1 TEASPOON of Sunquick Ice Tea juice for each person"

For sure all my frens will get very full, so it's worth their gifts...

Venue : Apartment Suria KIP.
Date : 15th August 2009.
Time : 9pm.
Attire : The lesser u wear the bigger the eyes will be.
What to bring along : Expensive gift's (at least RM1K & above). For professionals (at least RM2K).

No comments:

Post a Comment