Monday, August 24, 2009

My Frens...

I like my frens... Y? Cos I like to write bout them... And the bestest ting ever is that they won't get mad of me... They are real good fens of mine... But some of them reali need to accept my criticize so they will improve from their weakness...

Like me I will oso accept other critics on me so I can do betta...

So frens dun get MAD wen I talk straight in the followings :-


There's Beauty & The Beast tales... But tis is "Mei Lui Yu Kum Sau"... Instead of "Yeh Sau"...


Hehe, am I cute? But my frens said that they are fake... (B**B)...


Tiu, my mum no wash my clothes... Machaucibai...


My Pubic Hair is growing faster den WeiChong's hair... Quote by Siyun...


CIBAI... YunNam cheated me...


Hehe, happy ler... We produce 'CHEWCHOW' baby in Bali... hehe...


Tis fucker fart in my house... He uses his LOL to cover...


I'm the Guardian Angel... Hallelujah...


After tis reunion dinner I need to perform opera, so need to drink red wine so I dun have to rush for make-up... See my face so shining...


Hey every1, my logongjai attend my convo... I'm still a virgin, don't u notice my "V" sign... Gaylo yeh...


She reali did change alot... Her swim wear was designed by a famous Italian designer 'Gigi Vergigi'...


Can't write bout her too sensitive cuz she will said tat I'm very MEAN... But in tis pic she's like just accomplished her kungfu session (ATAS KATIL)....


Always oso said tat ur 'V'... But anyway, congrats on ur 2ND BABY...


Who said my COCK is small... Altho, it's a size of a toothpick but at least I have something with me...


Have u ever see him post like tis in KAMPAR? He'll only do it in "UK"...


Yeah I took away Jackie's 'PIG'... Haha


I'm a SAILORMOON... Change now "Itaee Itaee Yo"...


Lawyer sing like tis lor... So in FEEL...


Haha, TIULEILAR... MACHAUHAI... Those words always come out from the mouth of a so-called 'Cooperate Flight Attendent'...


Now u see it, now u dun... Can u see it? (0) (0)

So they are my frens lor...

No comments:

Post a Comment