Wednesday, August 5, 2009

No money... What to do?

Haiz tis month is a very POKKAI month... Some more Bday... No money no cake lor, a piece of tart will do... Last month abit over budget ady... So tis month have to survive with only RM444.44 or less... Which equals to RM17.10 perday include petrol, 3 meals & groceries... 67 lor...

But no worries, cos I'd ady plan wat to do to survive...


I'd found some nice soft & juicy sand... So can eat lor... Very suitable oso ler...


If the temparature is hot den I can eat grass to cool myself down... Yummylicious...


In the dawn I can be a newspaper vendor, so tat I get more money... Hehe... Sorry to all 'gong-gong' & 'po-po' cos take over your business...


Tis will be a new place for me... Stil ok lar, at least there's shelter up there... So CCY, you stay alone lor... Cos no money for rental ady... You pay all lar...


Tis is my part time job oso... After end work at 6pm, you guys can see me in Dataran Sunway, Kota D'sara... From 7pm till 12am...


No money buy shoe, so the barefooted lor... The old 1, I sold away... Cos reali POKKAI...

Tis is my bathing area... The location is Sg. Buloh river... Nice & cool water... Very refreshing...
This is the only month that I'm this POKKAI,
Forcing myself to work more like a SOHAI,
My company got one FEAIHAI,
Makes me wanna fuck his mother FAHAI,
My Bday is after JULY,
So I invite my friends to my house to get HIGH,
All of them really very CHUNHAI,
Because there isn't food but only HAI,
If you guys don't mind then c'mon we get HIGHHIGH,
After that I'll kick you out and say BYEBYE,
At last but not least TIULEILOWMOGEHLANFAHAI,

1 comment: