Friday, August 14, 2009

Who Is The Boss?

On the 13th of August, I tendered my 1st ever resignation letter. I did it becuz and of cuz I got betta offer lor... Actually I'm thinking shud I go to the other company as my current company with the other are 'SEIDUITHAU'... But becuz of $$$ so I leave lor. But all ended up when my BOSS called for a meeting.

The dialouge :-

BOSS : Roger why ler?
Roger : Got betta offer lor...
BOSS : Actuali I know which company lar. Cuz in Sg. Buloh only that company will korek my employee.
Roger : But what I did for this company I didn't get back anything at all. Just a small sum of increment that reali over. So I tink I shud change to a new company and environment. Cuz what I did previously was only wasting shit.

(BOSS oso smoke lor cuz very headache as I'm resigning)

BOSS : So u ady decided?
Roger : Yes.
BOSS : That side give u how much?
Roger : Very high pay if compare...

(BOSS keep smoking and drink water. Both of us keep silent for 15mins in a 4 wall square box)

Roger : Ok BOSS I tell u frankly, I reali very disappointed with what I get back from what I'd done for this company. I reali did evryting with my heart but in the end I get back shit. Reali heartache cuz wasted all my ENERGY, SPIRIT, TIME, FUTURE, HEART and SWEAT. I reali did my best of best so that my BOSS can feel it, so that I get high increment. But I'm reali disappointed in the end.

(BOSS keep silent again for few mins...)

BOSS : If u reali go to that company den u'll spoilt ur future cuz that company was known for a copycat.
Roger : Actuali there's 2 companies hiring, which is a furniture and an interior firm. Their salary is high oso.
BOSS : If u reali go to work for that particular company den reali a waste lar. But interior I'm not so sure cuz I'm not in interior field.
Roger : Ya I know.

(Both parties oso in silent mode for a moment)

Roger : I know that the economy is very very bad now. But I oso know that my designs reali sellable. Not only 1 or 2 series but all of them is still selling or shud I say goin smooth... I reali can't stand the fact that I get back so so lil as I'd placed in all my heart to this company.
BOSS : Erm... erm...

(BOSS smoke again, thinking how much he shud pay me again)

BOSS : Ok Roger, I pay u RM****... So are u goin to stay?
Roger : Ok let me tink of it 1st.
BOSS : Ok u tink of it, but let me know after ur lunch. Cuz I'm a straight person who dun like to waste time.
Roger : Ok den...

(BOSS called me around 3pm for my confirmation. So wen to his office again)

BOSS : So how Roger (smiling)...
Roger : Ok u pay me RM**** den I stay.
BOSS : Ok lar, I pay u but u must work with ur heart.
Roger : Of cuz I work with my heart cuz those are my designs. I oso want the whole world to recognise my design.
BOSS : Ok den, I'll tell them ur increment. But please remember not to tell others bout ur increment.
Roger : Of cuz, of cuz...

* Haha, in 1 month time I get 3 times of increment. So whose the BOSS now? I know that the account department is wondering what happen between BOSS andm ME... So next month I'm not gonna eat sand anymore...

4 comments: