Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yesterday...

Why is the post title 'Yesterday'? Cuz I wanna talk bout yesterday lor... TIU... Wake up at 7:45am... At 8:15am ready to work... Reached office at 8.45am and start work at 9am... Once sit down start surfing net lor... Den do some sketches... Stop awhile, play online games and continue my work after that... So those are my duties for the first half of my working hour...

At lunch time I went for an interview... Reached the company and meet with the boss... So he go tru my resume, ask me bout related stuffs... Ask me my offer, so I told him the amount and he agree to pay me that amount... WAW... And from that moment onwards my life totally change from grayish to rainbow... I reali din tot that I can get that salary... So now I can resign ady, HAHA... I'm reali happy yesterday...

So at nite went for a movie (009) at 9:50pm... Reali the most boring so called comedy movie of all... Reali wasting $$$ for that SOHAI movie... Haiz... And this will be the most poor comedy that WONG JING's produce... I will give 2/10... Not funny at all... 10% HK actor/actress and 89% CHINA mari and the 1% from TAIWAN... FUCK... Very very CHAR...

Went home... Reached home around 11:45pm... Chitchat abit den sleep... What a YESTERDAY...

No comments:

Post a Comment