Friday, August 7, 2009

123456789!!!

Today will be the 1st time ever in history tat the world will have the time of 12:34:56 and date of 7-8-09 meaning tat 12:34:56-7-8-9... And today the largest Ah Long cooperation sent me the statement... The CREDIT CARD statement... Reali great cos now only left RM414.44 cos yesterday spent RM17.10 & RM12.90 from total amount of RM444.44... Tis time I reali sixseven lor, cos reali very pokkai... I oso duno y it happens to me... I'm just a naive person who just owned a piece of CC, but oso over budget... Haiz...

The amount for my CC is RM1.2K++... Wat to do? Frens out ter who can borrow me money... Dun ask me to call THOSE number ya... In deep shit now... My Bday party will be next week some more... Haiz... If Kinwah, Seong, Maytzy, CCY and Amanda celebrating for me den u guys buy me food lor... The food are (rice 10kg, can food at least 10, biscuits 3tins, instant noodle 2cartons, snack 2cartons & etc...), if we are reali GOOD FRENS...

Everytime I close my eyes, I thank the lord that I've got you... And you've got me too... And everytime I think of it I pinch myself cos I don't believe it's tru... Tat some1 like me deepshit too... (verse from BABIFACE)

Or shud I go to do 'BIG TEA RICE'?... Credit Card + Ah Long = My Credit Long...

No comments:

Post a Comment