Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Malaysian PM or Father's!!!

Since ours' National Day, around the corner, I would like to refresh our mind and recall back all my historical thingy... I still remember when I was in the secondary school era my history or in malay "SEJARAH" , never reach 'A'... So embarass...

So in this blog I'm going to write about our 1st Prime Minister till current Prime Minister (not Transformer Optimus Prime)... But one thing that I really don't understand, why do all of our Prime Minister known with a "BAPA" or the Father of ???... But after this I will get to know why...

Do you all remember whose the Father of this or that? I bet you guys didn't remember... So let me recall you guys...

The 1st untill 6th:-


1) Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al-Haj : "Bapa Kemerdekaan" or "Father of Independent"


2) Tun Abdul Razak : "Bapa Pembangunan" or "Father of Developement"


3) Tun Hussein Onn : "Bapa Perpaduan" or "Father of Unity"


4) Tun Mahathir : "Bapa Permodenan" or "Father of Modernism"


5) Tun Abdullah Ahmad Badawi : "Bapa Yang Letih" or "A Tired Father"

6) Datuk Seri Najib : "Bapa Orang" or "People's Father"
Let us sing our "NEGARAKU" ...
Ne...ga...ra...ku...,
Tanah tumpahnya da...rahku,
Rakyat hidup... bersatu dan... maju,
Rahmat bahgia..., Tuhan kurniakan...,
Raja kita... selamat bertakhta...,
Rahmat bahgia..., Tuhan kurniakan...,
Raja kita... selamat bertakhta....
Special thanks to all of ours' FATHERS-FATHERS 'above' (some in heaven, some not yet...)

2 comments: