Monday, June 29, 2009

Morning movie + Brunch dimsum = Darling f**k + Broke + Tired

In tis very poor & down economy era I still use money lik water... I tink in another few months time I reali eat sand... Y?

Nowaday, TRANSFORMER : Revenge Of The Fallen is very very famous, so go watch lor... After d movie, take rest for 2 hours den hv dimsum... Lastly, go walk walk at Suria KLCC...

The Story :-

On the 27th June 2009, CCY (my housemate), Lilian (our fren), Amanda Lee (my gf) & Me (myself) wen dinner at The Curve... Dinner at THAI EXPRESS... Eat + ChitChat = Noisy... Den nth 2 do so walk to CINELEISURE buy TRANSFORMER movie ticket lor (last minute)... Wen to counter ask wat time got ticket? Ans: 3:10am... Den ask my gf wan to watch mo? Ans: No... Den Lilian oso said dun wan lor... CCY & me very gunjeong buy ticket, couple seat some more (me 67 lor, gf must get mad lor...) I'm reali xcited cos nvr watch movie in cinema tat early morning... But I'm reali very scared cos I knw tat my gf reali sad lor... Haiz... After bought ticket go yumcha at Secret Recipe cos Lilian wan to eat cake... After tat we all go home (CCY of cos will take some rest lor b4 movie starts...) & (me of cos persuade my gf lor, till she don lau lor...)! 2:30am go out lor cos movie starts at 3:10am... Reach ter bought popcorn & beverages lor... Movie ended around 6:10am... Go home den sleep for 3 hrs cos 11:30am plan for dimsum brunch at Equatorial Hotel...

On the 27th June 2009, wake up 10am & bath cos going to hv brunch 11.30am... So go out at 10:45am... Reached Equatorial around 11:25am (jammed)... Make my 1st step to tis Golden Phoenix Restaurant (xcited & hungry)... Suddenly an old lady in red cheongsam said "Sorry u can't go in with slipper + short pants"... Den me as normal must giv a "BIG TIU" in my heart... She said ok lar, I let u in if u change ur slipper... Den go to my car change lor... Enter restaurant as we ady booked... D restaurant ambience was very peace & calm (lik very 7 high class)... Den order food lor... Ters 2 table of (ghost man/guai lou)... Mahai they can eat very silently (using chopsticks man)... We r d noisiest of all... Eat oso 'sun 7 fu'... Sohaiz... Den paybill (RM250)... My eyes oso big dy... Only ate few dishes tat F**KING xpensiv... We r very full cos those dimsum made of cornflour (I tink), cos so F**KING statchy... Reali disappointed cos paid so much can't eat many... Tiu lar...

After tat we head to Suria KLCC... Ladies very happy lor... Me 'tip sun' bodyguard lor... My gf happy lor bought a piece of jean skirt... After we r so tat F**KING tired we head to DO.ME yumcha... Den my eyes reali cant open dy, so suggested to go home cos reali wan to sleep... Den gt to car, fetch Lilian bk den we oso bk... Readhed home almost 5pm... Of cos bath den sleep lor... Mahai bath dy can't sleep... Den watch 'Club Star' with gf lor... Den dinner at 8:45pm till 10pm... Reached home continue 'Club Star'... Den sleep around 11pm... Suddenly gf lau again bout tat (TRANSFORMER + CCY + couple seat)... Den persuade her again lor of cos... I so 7 sayang her... After half an hour settled the (TRANSFORMER + CCY + couple seat)... Den at last sleep...

* Sorry Amanda Lee this is the 1st & last time... (Lum Mo?)...
* That 2 days spent more than RM500... (Die Mo?)...
* Only sleep not more than 3hrs for 2 days... (Ok Mo?)...
* Now reali very broke... (Tiu Mo?)...
* Darling this week we eat maggi mee... (Leng Mo?)...
* Think of my increament RM100... (Lei Lo Mo)...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harlow Mr roger, i WARN u again, regarding to your blog title : "morning movie + brunch dimsum = darling FUCK + broke + tired"
    I didn't FUCKED you at all and i just expressed how i felt deep inside my heart. I told you in which situation i really FUCKED UP by your words and PLEASE respect me in front of your friends as well before you asked me such a PISSED off question! Again, the word FUCKED is not a suitable so-called word to describe what i had discuss and told u earlier. And please bear in mind, who am i for u!!!
    Second, regarding to : 'Sorry Amanda Lee this is the 1st & last time... (Lum Mo?)...' I certainly doesn't felt anything on what you had said. No LUM, no Happy, no Touching. Pass is passed.
    Third, regarding to : "Only sleep not more than 3hrs for 2 days... (Ok Mo?)..." You deserved it!
    Forth, regarding "Darling this week we eat maggi mee... (Leng Mo?)..." I'm not going to eat maggie with you, coz my ptptn will come and i will have a great meal ahead.

    Lastly, please mind your words here.

    ReplyDelete