Thursday, June 4, 2009

~SaLaRy sUdAh MaRi~

Wat 2 do wen u gt ur salary?

1. Go retrieve money frm bank lor of cos...
2. Den without hesitation go eat good food lor...
3. After food only tink of debts...
4. Calculate d left out money, after clearing my debts...
5. Divide equally how much 2 spend each day...
6. Wen it comes 2 d end of month guarantee over budget...
7. Tied up my stomach lor...
8. Repeat d above steps evry month wen I gt my SALARY...

TIU lor lik tis... How 2 save $$$ oh? Pundek lar... Salary lik an ANT, Eat lik an ELEPHANT... Who oso die lor...

Reali tot of changing my car... Owiz tink of buying a house... Wan tis wan tat... $$$ oso din save stil 1 2 dream... 67 lor... I tink I need 2 change my occupation dy... My fren told me, if I stand in ChowKit area I can get RM30 one cucuk... If I stand near 2 "TIN SIONG YAN GAN", I can manage 2 get RM100 one time cucuk... I tink I betta cucuk other ppl 1st, b4 I gt cucuk...
Tis is how I'll look lik if I reali change my occupation in order 2 gt more MONEY... sigh!!!

2 comments:

  1. wah.. i tot u wanna go gigolo.. manatau u wanna do aqua style

    ReplyDelete
  2. so tis time which posh restaurant r u going to bring me to? =)

    ReplyDelete