Monday, June 1, 2009

TIU, no MOOD to WRITE blog...

Y, I'm not in d mood? Cos my GF's 'popo' went 2 another world... Tis is d place wer we can't travel 2 lor... Cos I heard it's quite far frm M'SIA & even much more further den d moon...

So juz wanna tell u guys tat I'm very boring wen SHE is not around... In addition my RM44.45 is finished b4 weekend... Luckily my parent said tat they'r cmg 2 KL 4 sm kinda seminar, so I can eat free lor... Reali 'sui jai' cos still need parent 2 treat me, eventhough I'm working... HAIZ... Find eat difficult mah...

On sunday, wen 2 view house, cos a fren of mine (CCY) is goin 2 rent with me... So we r happy with d house & paid RM100 4 d deposit (she's rich so she paid)... Will b moving in, on the 10th of JUNE 2009... So 2 all my frenz & pigdog frenz, u all can buy us sm new furnitures or home appliances as a gift 4 house warming lor... But we din do any buffet or wat lar... We'll appreciate wateva gift u guys present us... So 2 all engineers, doctors, lawyers & professionals FRENZ ur gift shud b much more xpensiv 2 those who work as clerks or whose salary wasn't as thick as ur's...

-THE END- No Mood!!!

9 comments:

  1. So juz wanna tell u guys tat I'm very boring wen SHE is not around...

    is it true or only u enter for blog posting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey , congratz on moving in to your new house. Too bad, i have no salary yet.. i'll repay after i got my salary okie, hehe
    remind me! lols

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 engineer & 1 doctor ady confirm they'll give me present... How bout others???

    ReplyDelete
  4. move to damansara height is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. KIP SURIA DAMANSARA, bet u guys don't know!
    If u wan to come, giv present... no present, no diu 9 u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. diu..present ar?? dildo ok mo??

    ReplyDelete