Thursday, June 25, 2009

No Fucking Mood To Work!

I'm so FUCKING moodless to work cos tat FUCKING RM100 still bothering d whole week... I'm reali very 67 upset with it... I'm tinking whether I deserve tat RM100? I'm FUCKING very very "gig 9 sum" cos evry single ting tat I'd done r all wasting my energy, time, effort n my degree...

Reali duno wat my 69 sohai boss is tinking... Reali very very "dum chun"... Now all my hope for tis so-call Sg. Buloh TOP company fade away... No 7 use... Damn... PK... WTF... Let ppl FUCK lar... A 'lung-stick' can gt increament oso... Gt CCTV oso no 7 use, cos CCTV oso blind... TIU...

Tat FUCKING 'lung-stick' did do some designs but all was rejected b4 MIFF 2009... Den my R&D department head do it all for him last minute... I did all the design by my ownself, I mean ALL... In d end tat FUCKING 'lung-stick' stil can "siu yiu fart ngoi"... Now d 'lung-stick' is more 'ging', cos 'lung-stick' is using our department internet to download 'lung-stick' movie... Making our department's connection very 67 slow... Told him once ady but stil stay d FUCKING STUBBORN STUPID same...

I'm reali leaving tis FUCKING useless company cos tis company let those 'LUNG-STICK' stay & do stupid ting... USELESS... ~!@#$%^&* ... "yu ha hai"... 67 69...

GO LET PEOPLE FUCK LAR, TIU!

No comments:

Post a Comment