Tuesday, June 9, 2009

TIRING dayzzz...

Haiz, Tis few days I'm reali very 67 tired... Y? Moving out from my old pig stable to my new place... Loadz of stuffs 2 pack... Loadz of stuffs 2 buy... Loadz of stuffs 2 tink... No money 2 spend & now buy stuff till "PAUL GUY"... But all tis mess was tidy up by my GF(very 'wai dai')...

My fren Ms. CCY ady bought RM1000++ of household products (only 4 her own room)... 4 me I'll gone banana cos we'r juz renting tat place but she's lik ady bought d house... I juz spend not exceeding RM300... Reali lik comparing a mosquito & a cow...

After moving in my stuffs tat I brought frm my old stable, my GF & me of cos rearrange my stuffs lor... I knw tat she's very tired dy lor (10x MANDARLING)... But at nite I still kacau her (guy will be tinking of tat lor)...

So 2day is d last day 4 me 2 settle down all my shifting & tidying... I'll be tired cos played badminton yesterday nite n my GF back 2 hometown, so hv 2 settle all by myself... But 2 ALL MY FRENZ who is or are willing 2 help me plz call me... Dun tell me tat u guys dun hv my contact number (016-5156285)... After ur help dun forget 2 gimme d HouseWarmingPresent... Dun tink tat I forgot... Whoeva I knw tat din gimme present I'll jot down their name & curse 7 them...

No comments:

Post a Comment