Monday, June 22, 2009

I like Riyadh LIFE...

I went 2 RIYADH on d 14th June 2009 - 19th June 2009...

On 14th I wake up at 6am cos need 2 reach my company b4 7:30am... Get ready everyting den start 2 go 2 my company n reached around 7.05am... Wen I reach as normal I'v 2 wait for my boss lor... Den suddenly d guard told me tat my BOSS still SLEEPING... Wah reali PUNDEK ah... On d 13th around 9.30pm he called me 2 reach company b4 7.30am but wen I'm ter he still sleeping... But in a blink of n eyes he appear n he's ready... Den I go 2 d guard n slap 7 him cos cheat 9 me... Den get into limo n get my ass off 2 catch our flight lor...

Reached KLIA, the ambience was very nice n peaceful as no1 was travelling tat time... Economy down turn mah, wer gt money go vacation ler... After tat we go check in lor, den breakfast at EDEN RESTAURANT, hv dim sum... Gt in our flight at 9.45am cos leaving at 10.30am... I hv a feeling of excitement & boring cos 12hrs flight... Our flight did 2 transit at S'pore & Dubai... Real fucking boring in d plane... Duno wat 2 lor (tot of TFK in d washroom but can't cos very very small)... So just watch movie lor... Dun want 2 talk bout d food... At last reached Riyadh Airport around 18.55 Riyadh local time (meaning 12am M'sia)...

Mahai, wen I reached d immegration counter 2 check in, i saw so many foriegn workers queeing... Den me n my boss reali headache cos we oso hv 2 wait lik them... But 4 gals & family they've priority lane lor... Suddenly a counter open up for check-in. Me n my boss rush 2 tat counter lor... Tot juz few minutes work... Den wen I pass my passport 2 d officer, he asked me wait awhile... Den he ask me 2 do biometric tingy with all my 10 fingers... After finished he ask me stand near d camera & took my picture... I tot, did I look like a TERRORIST... CHAUHAI... After tat he stil held me n ask me 2 wait 4 my passport (sm 2 my boss)... We wait for 2hrs, for him 2 passed our passport bk... Reali BIG FUCK to RIYADH...

Den our customer picked us up... We den wen 2 hv our dinner... Den I asked isit we r goin 2 hv "KAPSA(meat + steam rice)"? He said yes, den I'm quite interested with d local food cos nvr try b4 mah... So we reach 2 an ancient looking restaurant... Wen d dish was sent 2 us, my eyes oso BIG cos tat FUCKING KAPSA was so so huge... Den I push d food 2 my mouth lor cos eat using hand... After our meal we check-in hotel... Hotel quite ok(betta den nth)...

Den d next day breakfast den straight do business with boss... Their working hour from 9am-12pm & 5pm-9pm... 12pm-5pm (very hot, need 2 sleep n oso fucking)... Den our customers asked my boss wat 2 eat... My boss very 7 smart, he said "KAPSA" again... Tiu I'm reali upset with tat dish... Den after tat we continue our business at 5pm... At nite we hv "KAPSA" AGAIN... So tis is wat I hv for 5 days in RIYADH... 5 days of "KAPSA"... Reali wan 2 tiu my boss dy... I'd "KAPSA" till my hand oso tired...

And d ting tat I like most bout RIYADH is tat, my brother din wake up for 5 days wen I'm ter... Reali can control my blood not 2 flow 2 my kukujiau... I din even saw more den 50 chicks in tis 5 days trip...

I like 7 Riyadh very FAHAI 69 much... Long Live Riyadh... CHAUHAI

3 comments: