Wednesday, June 24, 2009

---Increament/Naik Gaji---

In tis RECESSION era, I still can gt increament... So I shud be very very 7 lan happy... (67 lar)

Yesterday b4 end work at around 5:35pm, my boss call for a meeting... So went down to his meeting room lor... At 1st we r discussing bout the stuff 2 b settle b4 one of d container leave... Den suddenly he said 2 me tat he promised me 2 naik gaji... So at tat moment of cos I'm so so FUCKING happy & excited lor... Cos expecting BIG amount from him mah... Mahai ah, wen he open his **** mouth d amount was RM100... Wah so 7 big lor tat RM100... Tiuleilowmei, Cibai, Pundek, TIUtiuTIU...

In my mind, u betta dun fucking increase my fucking lil salary lor... Cos increase salary = more job 2 do... I'd tot bout it for d whole nite & I'm fucking down... I'd put so FUCKING much effort in my work but in d end I'm just NOTHING... One of my FUCKING ASSHOLE colleague, he like don hv 2 FUCKING work so FUCKING hard oso gt increament... I betta leave tis lonely & "gig 9 sum" place...

I'm looking for new job now... So any1 out ter need Furniture Designer or ters job for me pls leave me comment or call/sms me...

2 comments:

  1. fahai....100 better than nothing la..

    100*12=1200 per year la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. got increase better than no increase la...

    ReplyDelete