Monday, September 7, 2009

I Love My Company Very Much!

Sorry to my all readers, for not updating new post in this few days as I'm F***ING buzy nowadays... Buzy for MIFF preparation... So this post of cuz will relate my company lor...

Y do I love my company so much? Cuz when others are still sleeping in their bed... I have to wake up at 7:45 am to get my butt off to work... My company, I think is the most HARDWORKING company in whole Sg. Buloh... As others company closed for public holiday, but my company was still operating... What a good MODELROLE company... I'm very please to enter this company as they're the most busiest of all (pretend to be lor)...

NIASING, other ppl off for public holiday and me PUBIC holiday lor... Work like hell, ass-hole, shit... Reali WTF, I'm reali very 7 moodless...

This is the list of my company public holiday :-
- New Year
- CNY
- Labour Day
- Merdeka
- Sultan Selangor B'day
- Agong's Bday
- Hari Raya
- Christmas

Others company public holiday list :-
- New Year
- CNY
- Labour Day
- Merdeka
- Sultan Selangor B'day
- Agong's Bday
- Hari Raya
- Christmas

- Thaipusum
- Wesak
- Awal Muharam
- Nuzul Al-Quran
- Etc...

I think I'm goin to apply for the M'sia Book Of Record for the title of "THE COMPANY WITH THE MOST LEAST PUBLIC HOLIDAY" and "THE MOST TORTURING COMPANY OF ALL"... Luckily my salary increase, if not I sing till this comapny also fall...

1 comment: