Monday, September 14, 2009

stay or LARI ???

HAIH, I'm very 7 confuse and 'farn'...

Today when I'm having lunch, I recieved a call from the previous company that offered my high salary... Asking me if I'm still interested with them?

The boss said "Roger, I'm ??? ah. Are u still interested to work for me?"
Me said "Erm, I'd ady promised my boss to stay wor..."
He said "I'm very urgent now cuz no designer ler. Like this lar I pay you extra RM?K... How?"
Me said "Wah like this meh? Gimme few days time, contact you later..."
He said "Ok den"

Haih, I'm very 7 confused now... Each and every moment is thinking bout it... TAILOW extra RM?K every month wor... CIBAI... Me reali gila now... So wer shud I go?

Y, I'm confused? See below...


Haih, I promised my current boss ady mah. He added my salary so I promised him to stay lor. But...


But money wor, who dun one... If scare the money smell fishy den wash lor... Haih, all bout money. And...



And my heart oso not tat 'SER TUCK' to leave this company cuz work for so long and colleagues are gr8 here... Haih but money is much more important ler...

Fren wat shud I do now? Pls help me... MTRFKR... Ahhhhhhhh!!!

2 comments:

  1. i dun recommend u do so, if u lari like tat ur reputation be contaminated, the designer field is very small,consider the long term

    ReplyDelete