Monday, September 21, 2009

Salam Aidilfitri

During Hari Raya of cuz I will wish all muslims Salam Aidilfitri lar... U know y? Cuz we SATU MALAYSIA mah... Our PM urged us to do so mah... And oso buy tat saham ler (AMANAH SAHAM SATU MALAYSIA)... Interest oso almost same like bank, so lil...



I get to know tat no ppl buy ler... So know the amanah pushed it to the student lor... So tat student can ask their Papa Mama Foundation give them $$$$$ to buy lor... Haiz very good business mine... GING... M'sia-BOLEH...

Ok wat I do during tis raya:-

1) Bk on 19th around 4pm, den of cuz FUCKING jamm lor... Jammed ady almost 1 hr... Our Malay Same Bun reali very unite... All balik kampung at the same time...

2) Wen reached hometown asked my fren wer to go at nite, he said 2nite late abit lor cuz wana hug his mummy... Pundek him...

3) At nite go find my gf lor cuz all my frens oso wana kiss or hug their mummy... Den only gathered with my frenz around 11pm... After yumcha go home sleep lor...

4) On the next day, early morning of cuz can't wake up lor cuz sleep late mah... So wake up at 1pm... Den go to WingLokYuen to have lunch with frens... After tat we go to our Uncle's house play snooker... Pundek all full so waited for some time... Played LUCKY and lose $10++... Ok lor, cuz 2 of my frenz Ah Fook & Ah yip din 'Ban 7' me... So lucky...

5) But on the same day one of my fren Mr. Jarod Phung said wanna play mahjong but he FFK oso mah... Same with his gf lor... PILOT oso (flying boeing 777)...

6) At nite dinner with family lor... Den went to a fren house for BBQ party... Go ter to make the party hotter cuz all oso educated human mah... So go ter said out all vulgar words and salty wet stuffs... Around 11.30pm other group of 'Pung Yau' went to my house for liqour... All oso drink so lil... Same said wan2 drive lar tis lar tat lar... Let ppl TIU lar...

7) The 3rd day, woke up at 9am... LIAMA, last nite sleep around 4 smting I tink... Like no sleep... So early wake up of cuz breakfast with my gf lor... I'm so GOOD rite? After breakfast went to my gf "EARLY CLOCK" house to tidy up some old steel to sell... Sold RM77.30 for around 140kgs... MAHAI only RM0.50 per KG... After my "Canada was flooded of cuz go home take bath lor"... And now waiting my frens to call me for outing...

Hari Raya is very boring for CHINESE and INDIAN, I tink... But MALAY syiok lor, cuz visit their graveyard frens... Reali duno wat rules ler... If Chinese go to cemetry during CNY, 67 lor, no 'Ma Piu' kena lor, 3 bad 6 wok, do wat oso dum dum dum...

* But anyhow SELAMAT HARI RAYA. MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN. SALAM AIDILFITRI... SATU MALAYSIA YEAH...

No comments:

Post a Comment