Saturday, September 26, 2009

GR8 Answer by GR8 Students

Y I'm not as creative as they are when I took my exams in school... STUPID me!!!



This student did a good job...


The answer is totally correct...


Smart nursery student with brilliant knowledge...


This is the answer make Mr. Lee Wai Kit scold "You Bloody Hell"...




This makes Mr. Lee Wai Kit specs getting thicker each day...


Mr. Lee Wai Kit retire becuz of this...


I wish I can give this answer to a hot teacher... Yeah...


I think Miss. Jaswan R.I.P becuz of this answer...


Actually, the answer is correct...

I really dunno why, I'm not as smart as they are...
The teacher was totally wrong... How can it be 0/10...

Albert Einstien the Jr...
I really dunno how they get this answer... They are way much more innovative then we are now...
* I'll be happy if my students gimme all those answers...

No comments:

Post a Comment