Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My MIFF 2009 Designs!!!

It's been a tiring & buzy 1st quarter of tis year... Designing furnitures for exhibiting in the Malaysia International Furniture Fair 2009 like wat i did 4 d past year (2008)... But tis year was totally different wer I hv 2 handle all d exhibits by myself, from designing-finishing-QC-naming-photoshooting-catalogue-M3 calculation-etc...

Futhermore, hv 2 get all d exhibits ready 1 month b4 d fair which was on d 3th - 7th March 2009... The 1 month is for me 2 pack all deco items 2 be display in my booth... Wen all d stuff was ready it'll be loaded in 4 different lorries cos my company (LAN 7 SI ah) exhibiting 4 booths...
1. KAEY - Lasting Classic
2. TITOV - Contemporary Lifestyle
3. DECORTAGE - Modern Classic
4. MOBILI - Modern China Products


I'm incharge of d classic booth which is KAEY... 4 tis year I'd done 7 designs & 6 of them were exhibited... Tis year abit proud lor cos at last all of my design BOLEH show wor... (JALAN OSO ADE ANGIN LOR)

There's alot of progress & process 4 d last week b4 d fair starts... Doing exhibits layout plan-set up booth-move in exhibits-decor8 exhibits-clean up exhibits-ready for d FAIR... I'm reali fucking exhausted lar cos FUCKING mah... But reali enjoying wat i did 4 all tis while...

So the following r my collections:-


This is my BOOTH...

The promoter meaning d 2 chicks standing at d entrace reali yuks & sucks, lik chinese food (lowsai joo par farn 1 gor + dor 1 fai joo par...)



The everbest selling ALADIN (a very huge & solid bed, so u can perform ur bedstyle kungfu & SM like handcuffing 2 d post)
-inspire by zeBRA...



2nd best selling was tis single bed named ARRECY (2 perform 3some or gangbang or bang d wall)
-inspire by Mosquito Coil & Seashell...


The ancient seller KOLLUM (tis 1 u can scrub ur 'SpringPocket' on those rough surfaces if urs is dirty lar)
-inspire by d ancient Egypt design...


The classical LAROCHE (tis bed u just can sleep n do normal exercises lar)
-inspire by R&C (research & copy) hehe...but its a combination from few design...


The modern classic straight cuts LORIENT (if u reali lik boobs & can't live without them u shud buy tis cos u c urself lor... jar doe jar em sai... don try 2 lick them lar)
-inspire by BOOBIES... blif it


The luxurious classic ROYALE (wah tis 1 'ging' lor... u can even sleep with an elephant... sleep enuf lar don s***w lar)
-inspire by Grand Gateway...



The looser SURYA (boo...boo...bookimak)
-inspire by marketing lor... ask me 2 do smting out frm SUNFLOWER... I ask y not rose or 'kuk fa' can make 'leong sui'... Now stone lor SUNFOLWER no seeds sm more... U c tat 4 post, i oso duno wats d function... maybe 4 masturbation or SULA lar...
After all tis tiring stuffs ended, I tot tat maybe will gt bonus, commission or increment lor... MAHAI ah not even a pc of dust from my company... FUCK FUCK FUCK... so whose interested HIRING me plz PM or LEAVE COMMENT...

No comments:

Post a Comment