Wednesday, May 6, 2009

~AcT cUtE lAgI WRONG~

Tis is another story of a fren who use 2 be very, i mean 'VERY' active, either in sport, education or leadership... But evryting ended juz in a blink of an eye...

Tis tragedy happened when he went 2 GENTING trip with few of my frens 2... Maybe he was exorcist or affected by d "CUTE" fren...

To all bloggers or viewers, plz b patient n don try 2 hurt my fren after browsing tru d pictures. Plz notify d pictures below n tell 'ME' tat isn't PCSeon... I'm reali upset!!!



He use 2 be very active in badminton & he's d officer for St. John KAMPAR... But now, all had ended... He's not d PCSeon tat I befren with. I'm sad not for him but his family... I reali wanna smack U!




I still rmber tat, his mom told me, PCSeon's a filial son... He love 2 play badminton n want to b a successfull national player... But [haiz]... Can sm1 plz drag him out & let those stray dogs take away his 'Spring Pocket'...

Tis is why acting cute isn't tat funny & will be ended up with tragedy!

Nvm Seon cos ur stil my best buddy of all. And whoeva wanna smack 9 him, u can travel all d way to (Kampar Kong Yik Building) or (Lily Apt in Kelana Jaya). For those who need 'HELP', u can PM me... Thanks & Sorry!

5 comments:

  1. This one is funny ...u are mischevous ..kekekeke..

    U know who I am...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still a filial son, a ST John officer ...HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. but u u din have the officer image ler.....

    ReplyDelete