Friday, May 22, 2009

My "GF" Lau Me Ady...

Ok, b4 i start 2 say anyting i juz 1 2 say plz dun 'lau' anymore & I'm sorry lar ok... Y she angry me? The followings r d reason :-

1. She's jealous wen I'm with other gal, juz 1 gal but ters another guy. So add 2gthr 2 guys & 1 gal... Sm more tat gal is very very paria lar & not even a LENGLUI ler... If she's a gorgeous babe den jealous ok lor... Let me tell u tat gal is reali out lar...
1.1. Darling, no other gal can replace u in my heart... Cos u'r d angel tat guides me 2 a brighter & happier moment... So no matter wat happen btwn us, ur still d only 1 tat i eva LOVE...


...i LOVE you...

2 comments:

  1. lee pui yen macam ini 'hang fuk' still wan angry meh?? Roger don't worry, she must be smiling happily when she reads this post..

    ReplyDelete