Monday, May 25, 2009

I was declared as BANKRUPTCY!!! 67 lor...

Yesterday I was declared as BANKRUPTCY by the (Sootan of Pearark, myself lar)...sohaiz... The month of May still left 7 days for me 2 survive mayb without food, tiu lor... I tink I'm goin 2 get MC so I can hunt 4 some food not for me but my darling... Cos I still can burn sm of my fats in order 2 stay alive...

D pictures below tell u d whole story :-

Tis r d money tat I left for d whole week... CIBAI tis time eat sand lor... RM44.45, number oso (SAY SUP SAY KAU SAY SUP NG LUI)... Reali DIEHARD, COCK oso HARD...


Bank oso no savings... Tiu lor, big big tiu lor... ATM cards alot lik fucking rich but each of them not more den RM5... I tink betta close all of them lar... (Buat Malu Saje)...



Yesterday go 2 money lender (Along) they said tat I'm 'Yeong Sui', so very sorry can not lend u money... TIU LOR...



Tis is very TIU TIU TIU... Gimme prob only... Next month gaji all potong lor...

Calculation :
Credit Card = RM1K++
Rent = RM300
Petrol = RM300
Electric = RM FREE
Water = RM30
Internet = RM30
Household = RM100
Insurance = RM100
TOTAL : RM2K++
Salary = RM2K++
*GRAND TOTAL = -RM++ (saya lari)

2 my Best Frenz out ter (duno gt anot) kindly donate a lil sum 2 my banks account (don tell me u don hv tis or tat bank cos i hv 6 banks account) in order 4 me 2 survive tis month... Very much appreciate upon ur donation (will not payback).... Minimum donation RM10 in order 4 me 2 retrieve cash from ATM... 10x!!!

* So PLZ HELP tis lil BANKRUPTCY...

5 comments: