Friday, July 10, 2009

Steamboat Buffet + 3 Victims + Ex's Stories = Hai Lut

On d 09-07-09 thurs, (yesterday lor)... 1 group of 5 ppl, 3 guys + 2 gals wen for steamboat buffet in sunway (Yuen's Restaurant lor)... 3 guys r = pcseon, kinwah & me... 2 gals r = ccy & amanda... We reached ter around 8:35:38pm... Sit on 2nd floor... My GF of cos fight for chicken wings lor (famous mah)... We eat eat eat... While eating we all talk bad bout others lor (KAMPAR PPL HOBBY)... Victims r = some 5sc1 ppl, 5sc2 ppl, 5sc3 ppl & 5v ppl... Suddenly some1 ask PCSEON y he breakup with his EX?... (In my heart, wah tiu lor me must kena 1...) Kinwah & me oso lari go get some ice-cream... After I sit down me oso kena... Of cos kinwah oso kena lor... Tat 2 gals (suihai, pundek & etc).... They r so happy & continue asking till no more secret... Tis is wat kamparian expert for...

THE VICTIMS :-
kin wah + restaurant (clue)...
pcseon + librarian (clue)...

rogerktchai + peiyuan (clue)...

* For those who gt EX's pls dun try to tell ur current GF bout ur EX's... (DIE HARD)...

1 comment:

  1. ROGER Thanks for inviting me to the DINNER....nice dinner

    ReplyDelete