Thursday, July 23, 2009

Office LUNGSTICK"CRAB"!!!

What is a LUNGSTICK"CRAB" ?... Meaning tat, he's either useless, do annoying stuffs, do own stuffs during office hour, making others hate him, copycat, not dedicated, taking "blind salary", etc...

I reali don want to talk bad bout him... Cos he's reali hopeless... Tis is y I reali 'BEHTAHAN'... From yesterday he burn loadz of dvd... At 1st, I tot it was marketing request... But wen he starts work today he still keep on burning dvds'... Den I asked 1 of my colleague, wats goin on? She said she duno... So I check wat is he burning... LIAMAGAHAI... He's burning his downloaded movies from d net and take it back home... Movie title "Bleach, Ghost & few more"... He downloaded it all seasonly... PUNDEK him... He reali tot tat tis is he's father company... Internet and DVD from company (no nid pay lor)...


Tis is wat he's doin for 2 FUCKING days... U can click on d picture to enlarge it and u'll get to see wat time he still burning DVDS...


Tis are his collection... 5pcs only from yesterday till tis morning 11am...

He's reali "SUPERMAN''... A very successfull worker... Good worker... Worker of the year... Best worker... An a very creative and innovative designer...

I just hope tat 1 day BOSS himself will discover it... Since I'm leaving tis company... So all the best to you BOSS with a hardworking designer... Good Luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment