Tuesday, July 21, 2009

he "DID" it also...

Ok, tis will be the most shortest blog ever...

21st of JULY 2009... I went to his office to "KING SO" ... At first he told me tat if he give me based on commission very fussy & hard to count... Den he tell me the price increment is RM300... Den I am very 7 "GUM JER" him lor... RM300 very 7 BIG lor, can use for the whole FUCKING year lor... He still can tell 7 me to work first lor, cos economy downturn lar, tis lar, tat lar... (In my heart : "LEI HUI BEI YAN TIU LAR") ... Yesterday, I asked the shipping department to count my designs sales... An amazing USD 316'000.00++ , which equals to RM 1'138'000.00... I only get 0.0032% from tat FUCKING BIG amount of my whole year EFFORT...

In the end... FUCK YOU!

And THANK YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment