Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Show Hand Day...



Today I'm goin to "SAI LANG" & "KING SO" with my boss regarding d RM100... Make me trauma for few weeks... PUNDEK... Now & today is me 'the revenge of the fallen'... (tiu not transformer lar)... I mean last time I'm like fallen & today I'll b d PRIME... (tiu again not transformer lar, juz influence)... I don FUCKING care if we gt into a fight but I juz wan my payback... So frenz don hv to wish me luck cos I knw tat I'm not lucky all d time but u guys can treat me owiz wen I'm down... But if I get increment again don wish or hope tat I'll treat u guys... Juz bless for me (hallelujah, alhamdulilah & etc...)

* I will SAI 9 LEI LANG...

1 comment:

  1. "But if I get increment again don wish or hope tat I'll treat u guys."

    MAT 7 YE oh..dun hope or wish ...FUCK LA U

    ReplyDelete