Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day...



It's a day for us to appreciate our mother's responsibility and hard work towards us... Many filial sons or daughters will be going back to celebrate this very important day... Or should say, they're going back to DRINK MILK... Haha... I'm not going back to celebrate this day cause I'm working today till 6pm and it will be very late for me to go back tonight... So I would like to wish all the mother's out there, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY... And please think twice before you really want to become a mother, cause it's really a F**king tough job ever... So I will like to dedicate a song to all mothers'...

IBU... IBU...
Engkaulah kilang susuku...
Bilaku dahaga...
Engkau suapkan selalu...
IBU... IBU...
Engkaulah pengeluar susu...


3 comments:

  1. LOL.. sarcasm to the max. =P
    But the truth remains that it aint easy to be a mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... I'm juz creating some new era song...

    ReplyDelete