Saturday, October 10, 2009

O.T King + Best Staff = Me?

This month I'm going to get the BEST STAFF award... And O.T for this month oso 99... All started like this... A very fine monday morning, and suddenly boss called me... Telling me tat our BIG customer is here and asked me to get ready with all my designs on the next day for new order... So of cuz I need to sketch alot lor... So the next day arrive (tuesday lar)...

From 9am in the morning I wait... wait... and wait... untill 8:30pm at nite only boss called me go out with them for a dinner den only discuss... After a great Arabian meal (but I order fish & chips)... in StarHill Gallery, we den headed to a cafe area in StarHill Gallery to discuss bout ours' design... Talk, discuss, talk, discuss and keep on going untill 12.40am... Den boss and me oso back factory lor... Reached factory around 1am... Of cuz I scanned card lor b4 back home...

The next day (wednesday lar, cuz wednesday comes after tuesday...) oso do the same thing... Untill 1am ++... Reached factory almost 2am... Dun forget to scanned card... Wen I'm driving back home, I feel like wana vomit... Reali duno y ler... Maybe dinner or maybe "THAT"... Reached home of cuz bath lor, and vomit oso... Very SUN FOO... But some funny conversation moment happen while we're enjoying coffee... Between Customer, Boss and Me which goes like this :-

You know Mr. Chai (but he pronounce Mr. Shy...), my father he likes his character... You know what is character?
Ah???
Roger tell him what is character...
Eh... "Yan Kak", "Thai Doe" and etc...
I know, I know... Boss replied the customer...
So the next day after wednesday is thursday lar... The BIG customer back to their homeland Riyadh (the place that haunted me for a week)... Boss said around December, will be going ter again... Oh YA ALLAH...

No comments:

Post a Comment